12 de mar. de 2013

Broadcast - Before We Begin

"Here again at the end, before the beginning.
So the salt will spill again, throw it over your shoulder.

Oh, it's in tomorrow, fortune or sorrow,
Wait, you may win!

I don't mean to show that I know how this goes
Before we begin again.

You may hide on one side, and me on the other.
You may speak, but wait for me, should my sentence falter.

Oh, it's in tomorrow, fortune or sorrow,
Wait, you may win!

But now it feels empty, there's no need in guessing
Before we begin again.

So here we are, again, back to the the beginning.
So the salt will spill again, throw it over your shoulder."

Before We Begin (2003)


Ouçam a voz dessa mulher. Ela era um anjo e não divulgava isso pro mundo.

Trish, um dia estaremos numa jam muito louca com a Dorothy Moskowitz no céu da lisergia, e vai ser um big bang de psicodelia pura. Com direito a LSD-25, por favor.